Smart eDriver Electronic Work Diary (EWD)
Smart eDriver allows you to remove the paper trail from your chain of responsibility by moving from a Written Work Diary (WWD) system to an Electronic Work Diary (EWD) system.
Benefits of an Electronic Work Diary
- No need for time consuming paper logs
- Automatically pre-populate some records to reduce data entry time
- Log entries not restricted to 15 minute time blocks
- Easily plan work and rest breaks with in-vehicle information
- Simple and easy to use design
- Transport operators will get real-time data, enabling a faster response to compliance breaches
- Significantly reduce the administrative burden of paper records
- Integrated Chain of Responsibility with fortnightly Exception Reporting
- Improved data accuracy
and transparency for drivers, transport operators and authorised officers
- Review past work and rest records to ensure compliance with fatigue laws
- Increase productivity through automation
- Reduce driver infringements
Like to know more?
Either give Phil a call on 1300 116 487 or complete your details below.
Contact Transport Auditing Today
Please call 1300 116 487 if you have any questions
regarding NHVAS or WAHVA.
We are here to help you.